SOURCE: News release from Office of Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita
INDIANAPOLIS – Attorney General Todd Rokita is encouraging Hoosiers who purchased consumer products that were recalled in March to take advantage of the remedies available to them.
“Hoosiers, you do not have to put up with faulty products,” Attorney General Rokita said. “If something you purchased was recently discovered to be defective, don’t wait to act. Find out what the company that made the product is offering as a solution and take advantage of it.”
The following consumer products were recalled in March, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission:
- Masi Evoluzione and Gran Corsa bicycles (model years 2017-2020) from Haro Bicycles
- Ranger Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles and ProXD Utility Vehicles from Polaris
- Cabina Bunk Beds from Casa Kids
- 6-Foot Seminar Tables from Lifetime Products
- Jennings Counter and Bar Stools from Hillsdale Furniture
- Revive Three-Wick Soy Candles from Melaleuca
- Closed-Course Competition Motorcycles from KTM and Husqvarna
- HR Platform Frames from Global Home Imports
- 10-Inch Hybrid Certi-PUR Certified Foam and Pocket Spring Mattresses from HOFISH
- Shepherd Boy Plush Toys with Wire Shepherd’s Staff from Parker Squared
- Evrysdi from Genentech
- illu-Mist Battery-Powered Garden Sprayers from HD Hudson
- YTL Log Splitters with Briggs & Stratton 250cc engines from Briggs & Stratton
- Hog 100-pound Propane Cylinders from Flame King
- Birdie Belay Devices made by Beal Sas
- PureLine 1.5 HP Pool Pump Motors from Inyo Pool Products
- Ranger Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles and ProXD, Gravely and Bobcat Utility Vehicles from Polaris
- Closed-Course Competition Motorcycles from KTM, Husqvarna and GASGAS
If you believe you purchased a recently recalled product, stop using it. Then, check its recall notice (linked above for all aforementioned products) and follow the notice’s instructions. Generally, the instructions will include directions about where to return the product, how to get the product fixed, how to dispose of the product, how to receive a refund for the product, or what steps must be taken to receive a replacement product.
To view recalls issued prior to March, visit the Consumer Protection Safety Commission website.