The Pulaski County Tribe is once again planning to organize an opportunity for community members to enjoy a safe, free, family-friendly event on July 4th prior to the fireworks. In order for this event to be made possible, the participation of community partners is needed. PCT is inviting Pulaski County businesses, organizations, and clubs to offer or sponsor activities for enjoyment from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. at the Winamac School Grounds near the football field. Participation can include offering organized crafts, games, and giveaways, or the sponsorship of a featured activity or attraction such as face painting or a balloon artist. Those interested in being a community partner are asked to please complete the form that can be reached through the included QR code. Please feel free to reach out to PCT by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flags at half-staff until sunset on Nov. 29, 2023 in honor of former First Lady Rosalynn Carter November 25, 2023
- Flags at half-staff through Monday, Oct. 30, 2023 in remembrance of victims of Lewiston, Maine October 26, 2023
- Flags at half-staff through October 15, 2023 to honor the lives lost in Israel October 9, 2023
- Indiana Governor directs flags to be flown at half-staff in honor and remembrance of Senator Diane Feinstein September 29, 2023
- U.S. 35 to close between Winamac and Royal Center on or after Wednesday, Sept. 13, 2023 through late September September 11, 2023