The Pulaski County Tribe is once again planning to organize an opportunity for community members to enjoy a safe, free, family-friendly event on July 4th prior to the fireworks. In order for this event to be made possible, the participation of community partners is needed. PCT is inviting Pulaski County businesses, organizations, and clubs to offer or sponsor activities for enjoyment from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. at the Winamac School Grounds near the football field. Participation can include offering organized crafts, games, and giveaways, or the sponsorship of a featured activity or attraction such as face painting or a balloon artist. Those interested in being a community partner are asked to please complete the form that can be reached through the included QR code. Please feel free to reach out to PCT by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- U.S. 35 to close for two culvert replacements beginning on or after Tuesday, May 30, 2023 May 22, 2023
- Lt. Gov. Suzanne Crouch opens up application for 2023 Golden Hoosier Award May 12, 2023
- Flags at half-staff through May 11, 2023 in honor and remembrance of victims in Allen, Texas May 8, 2023
- Indiana Governor directs flags to be flown at half-staff Sunday, May 7, 2023 in honor of the National Firefighters Memorial Service May 6, 2023
- U.S. 35 to have two closures between Winamac and Dunkirk beginning on or after May 8, 2023 May 4, 2023